Monday, April 27, 2015

Jackie Kennedy Poodle Cut Archive (1954)

Jackie in 1954 with her short-cut hair. Not in order.
Some of the other poodle cut photos are in my "formal event" archive.









why does this makes me smile so much

Apr 24, 1954
















Top left photo!














details, details, details
































May 1954



May 1954


















JFK's drawing





The photo!




yes, every reflection matters. these are images that will never again exist
-- these photos are important








(you can see every hair follicle, wowww)





(That quality, man, holy moses!)




Altered photo booth photos of Jackie...
They're the same as the images above.





























I cannot get over this photo



























May 1954









1954 (photo has been altered, original below)
((Who keeps changing these photos to make them look like Photo Booth pictures?))



































Apr - May 1954

I know if I analyzed these photos more closely, I could put them in a more accurate chronological order, judging by things like Jackie's hairstyle and hair length, but I don't feel like doing that right now.

(And if I had the Dawn of Camelot book, it would be even easier to organize!)