Monday, April 27, 2015

Jackie Kennedy Hyannis Port Vacation Archive (1953)

Jackie Bouvier at Hyannis Port in July 1953.
They're not in order. Sorry for the quality.
















































































soo pure


































































































?






















(Ugh, curse the poor quality!!)










I'm assuming Jackie took this photo



















































This is making me smile and I teared up for some reason 
and I'm at school so I'm just sitting here with a smile and teary eyes.












Can we just zoom in on this real quick?

I am so sorry.


These were taken on a different day?:
(Jackie's shorts are different)

































Another day? (she's wearing a different outfit)






(omg the faces she makes i am dying)





Jackie still plays baseball better than me.